Thursday, October 19, 2017

Oh

I haven't updated this blog in over 2 years.

I'm not even sure what to do with it anymore, though I am pleased to note that I can go back to some of my old entries and still feel a small amount of joy over the writing. I like to imagine that to be the goal of most writers. I'm not one, but still.

I gave up writing after losing what little confidence I had in my abilities, but recently I decided to get back into it. I've put together a story outline, and we'll see how far I get. But I've made up my mind to do it as a NaNo piece, so I'm trying to hold off on actually writing anything for that specifically until November.

What should I do until then? Hmmmm. I was going to play a horror game again this month, but I've gotten trapped in the world of trashy romance (visual novel) games. Should I write about those? I don't really have a following anymore, so I can't exactly poll the crowd. I guess I'm just thinking out loud, so to speak.

I'll think about it.

1 comment: